Gadsden Snake Hoodie
Our Gadsden Snake Hoodie features a coiled rattlesnake ready to defend an AR-15.
Our hoodies aren't for fashionistas who want some lightweight hoodie that's little more than a long-sleeve shirt with a hood on it.
This is a heavyweight hoodie made for maximum warmth and comfort.
Our warriors are hardworking men and women who actually go outdoors, and when they do, they trust in our ultra-premium hoodies to keep them warm.
We'd dare you to find a higher quality hoodie, but we'd just be wasting your time.
GADSDEN SNAKE HOODIE
The original Gadsden flag was designed by American general Christopher Gadsden in 1775 during the revolutionary war.
The rattlesnake represented the liberty of the early American colonies, and the flag was one of the first flags of the United States, which was later replaced by stars and stripes designs.
We've brought the snake forward to the modern era, with a modern tactical American flag and a semi-automatic rifle, to represent our modern-day liberty.
'Molon Labe,' meaning "Come and Take," are the famous words spoken by King Leonidas to the Persians after King Xerxes I demanded the Spartans surrender their weapons.
Defend your liberty - Get yours now.
- Please allow 3-7 days for production before shipping, however, many products are in stock and will ship out sooner.
S - 3XL:
- Heavyweight 10.0 oz. Cotton/Poly Blend
- Fleece-lined hood, heavy gauge drawcord, nickel eyelets
- 1x1 rib cuffs and waistband
- Double-needle split-stitched sewing on all seams
- Twill neck tape
- Front pouch pocket
The fit is the best I have found. Good job!!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh