1776 United Logo Flexfit Betsy Ross Edition
This 1776 United Logo Flexfit Betsy Ross Edition represents your patriotism!
The corrupt powers that be hate apparel like this and falsely label it terroristic. In reality, it represents liberty… freedom from tyranny.
So ignore the tyrants because of course the tyrants would hate it but you… not you. You’re an American Patriot!
This 1776 United Logo Flexfit Betsy Ross Edition comes styling and in multiple sizes!
Buy your 1776 United Logo Flexfit Betsy Ross Edition TODAY!
- Custom inside cross-stitching
- Trademark 1776 United® Snake logo embroidered in silver on a black background
- Under side of the bill: custom, distressed thirteen star flag pattern, along with the 76 – 13 Stars design on the back
- Check out our Other Flexfits too!
- 1776 United Logo Flexfit Betsy Ross Edition
You’re going to love your new 1776 United Logo Flexfit Betsy Ross Edition!
We at American Patriots Apparel love God and Country. All of our products seek to express that world view to all those who shop on our store. These times we are living in require us as freedom loving American Patriots to push back against the tyranny being pushed down upon We The People.
There are many perpetrators and so the battle for freedom is on many fronts. But as the Bible says, in Matthew 24:13 “But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.” So, keep on keeping on and check out all of our great products to send your personalized message to all those who stand against righteousness in this world.
Despite what the world says, it’s not wrong to be right. Interestingly enough though the world as it grows more evil pretends that the people who are right are extreme.
It’s not extreme to believe in Freedom and/or the Constitution. We must stand and be counted or we will forever lose all we hold dear to our hearts. Our futures are at stake. Our children’s futures’ are at stake and their children’s. Freedom and justice for all!
WHERE CAN I TRACK MY ORDER AND HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU?
Once your order ships, you will receive a tracking number to the email you used when checking out. If you did not receive an email with tracking check your spam folder. If you still can’t find an email, then visit the ABOUT menu on our site and then to TRACK YOUR ORDER or contact us directly via our CONTACT FORM by emailing us.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY?
All sales are final. We DO NOT offer refunds, returns and/or exchanges.
IF a product is out of stock, then a full refund will be issued.
IF a supplier is unable to produce/deliver a given product and they don’t respond to our numerous inquiries for fulfillment, then a refund will be issued after a reasonable amount of time is given to us to try to fulfill the order for you.
IF a product is not the right size, and/or color, then we would reach out to our suppliers to have them right this wrong by sending out a replacement item to you. Please give us time for the new tracking number to be provided to you for the replacement order. Replacement order ETA’s vary based on how quickly our suppliers re-fulfill your order.
*Please note, you not ordering the proper size item is not a qualified reason for cancelation or returns. So, please be sure to refer to size charts before placing your orders.
IF you place an order and shortly thereafter decide you want to cancel the order, then IN CERTAIN CASES we do issue a refund. This is something we handle via a case by case basis.
- The determining factor pertaining to whether or not we issue a refund in this scenario or not is whether or not the product(s) in your order have already been moved into “In Production” status on our end (you can’t see this status). If that has happened, then it is too late for us to issue a refund. Generally speaking, we give you a two hour grace period but again, if a given product in your order has already moved into “In Production” status, then we do not issue a refund even if it is prior to the 2 hour grace period.
- Partial refunds MAY be issued if there are multiple items in your order and say one item is not in “In Production” status but another is. In that case the item(s) which are not in that status are potentially eligible for a refund. The other item(s) in “In Production” status would not be.