1776 United Logo Flexfit Don’t Tread On Me Edition
This is unrivaled in style, comfort and flexibility. Represent your favorite patriotic brand with this stylish, cap!
- Trademark 1776 United® Snake embroidered in silver with a black background
- Under side of the bill: Custom Gadsden Flag pattern with 76 and the 13 Stars at the back
- Custom inside cross stitching
- Available in multiple sizes
- Make sure to check out our Other Flexfits too!
We at American Patriots Apparel love God and Country. All of our products seek to express that world view to all those who shop our store. These times we are living in require us as freedom loving American Patriots to push back against the tyranny being heaved at We The People.
There are many perpetrators and so the battle for freedom is being waged via many fronts. But as the Bible says, in Matthew 24:13 “But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.” So, keep on keeping on and check out all of our great products to send your personalized message to all those who stand against righteousness in this world.
Despite what the world says, it’s not wrong to be right. Interestingly enough though the world as it grows more evil pretends that the people who are right somehow are increasingly labeled extreme.
It’s not extreme to believe in Freedom and/or the Constitution. We must stand and be counted or we will forever lose all that we hold dear to our hearts. Our futures are at stake. Our children’s futures’ are at stake and their children’s. Freedom and justice for all!
WHERE CAN I TRACK MY ORDER AND HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU?
When your order ships, you will receive a tracking number to the email you used when checking out. If you did not receive an email with tracking check your spam folder. If you still can’t find an email, then visit the ABOUT menu item and then to TRACK YOUR ORDER or contact us directly via our CONTACT FORM or by emailing us at [email protected].
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY?
All sales are final. We DO NOT offer refunds, returns and/or exchanges.
IF a product is out of stock, then a full refund will be issued.
IF a supplier is unable to produce/deliver a given product and they do not respond to our numerous inquiries for fulfillment, then a refund will be issued after a reasonable amount of time is given to us to try to fulfill the order for you.
IF a product is not the right size, and/or color, then we would reach out to our suppliers to have them right this wrong by sending out a replacement item to you. Please give us time for the new tracking number to be provided to you for the replacement order. Replacement order ETA’s vary based the time it takes for our suppliers re-fulfill your order.
*Please note that you not ordering the proper size item is not a qualified reason for cancelation or returns. So, please be sure to refer to size charts before placing your orders.
IF you place an order and shortly thereafter decide you want to cancel the order, then IN CERTAIN CASES we do issue a refund. This is something we handle via a case by case basis.
- The determining factor pertaining to whether or not we issue a refund in this scenario is whether the product(s) in your order have already been moved into “In Production” status at our end (you can’t see this status). If that has happened, then it is too late for us to issue a refund. Generally speaking, we give you a two hour grace period but again, if a given product in your order has already moved into “In Production” status, then we do not issue a refund even if it is prior to that 2 hour grace period.
- Partial refunds MAY be issued if there are multiple items in your order and say an item is not in “In Production” status but another is. In that case the item(s) that are not in that status are potentially eligible for a refund. The other items that are in “In Production” status would not be.