Men's Rocky 8" S2V Boots
The Rocky S2V combat boot is built for battle. With Army authorized options, military personnel will get the advanced maneuverability, safety features and outstanding comfort they need to tackle training and combat. This boot stays on the foot and stabilizes on unsteady terrain. The stretch lycra tongue hugs the foot for a sure fit, while Roll-Stop ankle stabilizer and Vibram outsole steadies the foot and fights against ankle and foot injuries. Wet, humid or hot environments won't slow you down. Dri-Lex lining wicks sweat and Aegis Microbe Shield eliminates bacteria and fungus. Walk'em Dry technology and drainage vents enhance breathability and dry feet rapidly by circulating air in and water out. Stay cool, dry and comfortable in any condition with Rocky S2V combat boots. Made in USA.
Features of Men's Rocky 8" S2V Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 4.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining and stretch Lycra tongues hug feet for secure fit
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- 1,000 Denier CORDURA
- Rocky Air-Port cushion footbed
- Aegis Microbe Shield Applied to Rocky Air-Port cushion footbed
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles are stitched to the upper
- Triple stitched construction
- Fiberglass shank
- Leather instep panel
- Advanced S2V Sieve technology circulates air in and water out
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability;
- PTFE coated for flame-resistance
- Uniform Compliant
- USAF Safe to Fly
|U.S. & Canada||Europe||Mexico||Japan||U.K.|
NOTE: These boots run true to size, so there is no need to order a size up or down.