Whether it's summer fun and cookouts, watching the game with friends or playing in the game yourself, Baseball jerseys like this one will help you stand out and represent the greatest to ever do it. Raising the Flag on Iwo Jima is an iconic photograph of six United States Marines raising the U.S. flag atop Mount Suribachi during the Battle of Iwo Jima in the final stages of the Pacific War.
Wear it out with friends, rock it unbuttoned at the pool or even layer it over a hoodie and hit the slopes screaming "FREEDOM!" I honestly can't think of one example where this jersey wouldn't be the absolute best attire for the occasion.
- Super Soft Moisture Wicking Technology
- Custom, Light Weight, Fully Sublimated Button Down Baseball Jersey
- Abrasion Resistant Fabric
- Polyester Blend With Added Stretch
- Ultra Breathable
- No Chance of Cracking, Fading, or Peeling
- High Quality Custom Colors and Graphics
- 100% polyester mesh
- Baseball jersey cut
- Made from 100% soft, polyester mesh fabric,
- Durable and breathable
Printed in: United States :)
Made in: Pakistan :(
Love it. My new bowling jersey gets lots of compliments.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh