Trump Fake News MOVE THEM BACK V-Neck
On Friday, October 16, 2020, President Donald J. Trump delivered remarks at a 'Make America Great Again' rally at the Middle Regional Airport in Macon, Georgia. The event began shortly after 7pm and about 45 minutes in Donald Trump can be heard calling for his people to "MOVE THEM BACK" referring to the FAKE NEWS (i.e. CNN, MSNBC, etc.). The crowd went wild and started to chant MOVE THEM BACK! MOVE THEM BACK! MOVE THEM BACK and suddenly a new T-Shirt was born!
Watch the footage here!
* The shirt in the video is the crew T-Shirt and the design has been edited (moved up the Fake News Move Them Back text) since for a better look.
- Printed in: United States of America
- Made in: Multiple Foreign Countries
- Bella + Canvas Jersey V-Neck
- 4.2 oz, 100% airlume combed and ringspun cotton, 32 singles
- Side seams, retail fit
- Unisex sizing
- Tear away label